Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blank

I've been alone for many nights now
And I've been waiting for my stars to fall

I keep holding on for what, I don't know
So here I am, staring at the moonlight
Wondering what your feeling,
How you see things.
Maybe you're somewhere thinking of me
Just to be with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do

And I can't imagine being two worlds apart,
They would have to Come together eventually
And when they finally meet I'll know, what feels right.
I'll be at the end of my restless road
Just to be held by you Could you ever let go?
What I wouldn't give to feel that way

And when you're standing here in front of me
Alone by my side
You take me where I've never been
Help me find my feet again
Show me that good things come to those who wait
Tell me I'm not on my own
Tell me you don't want to be alone
Tell me what I'm feeling isn't some mistake

Save me from myself,
Cause it's you and no one else
If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight we would never end
If you asked me I would follow
But for now I'll just pretend

When you look at me
Can you Tell me, what do you see?
Cause you're everything that brought me there, brought me here

Only you can take me sailing in those deepest eyes
Bring me to my knees and make me cry

This is where it all begins
So tell me it will never end
I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else

No comments: