Monday, May 26, 2008

One Pitcher, Two Pitchers, Three Pitchers of Beer

Well well, been awhile since my last update on this thing. Hurray hurraw! Things are looking a lot better. Went to New York had an absolutely fantastic time! Shopped, walked like I was on a marathon! Ate like no tomorrow, and never Drank so many times in a row!! I want to go there again, and Im so planing on it! Just wanted to get my New York update before I continued on. Work is going well, full time term for the summer, every other weekend off. Very Nice, smiles from ear to ear about that one! So this weekend was pretty LOW KEY, went out on Friday but thats pretty much it. Sunday was a while other day plan. LOL. Rod and I went out to a local pub we like to go to , hang out, drink beer, perhaps watch a game there. So with that all being said, we ended walking there, and walking home. Was a nice night out, and Im enjoyin EVERY minute of it!! So, we get there, we had a pitcher watched the game. Was nice to relax, chat a bit, blah blah.. Well one pitcher turned into TWO and Two turned into THREE!! Yes, we we're a lil buzzing..LOL. So as we ALL know when you start drinking, conversations that you don't usually have start, mind ya ALL THE TRUTH!! LOL. With that being said, we ended up talking about us, and some of the future stuff.. Alcohol can be a killer OR a nice deal breaker!! But this was a good convo, consider we never really talk about things like that. Moving in together, kids, marriage, past sex partners, lol (Yes I covered that one) I thought Hell, If Im going to be with this guy, I want to know that he was a normal guy and he wasnt sticking he's dick in everything and everyone! Number was normal, no freakadee shit, and not too many one night stands..Well all great check marks around,..LOL thank-goodness he didnt ask mine!! LOL..I kid I kid, my number isnt really that high. Well, at least I dont think so. Although I kinda wish we weren't drunk for this talk, but MEH I found out he's more into me than what I assumed. That he is in it for the long hall, and pretty much ready to settle down. Kinda got the picture he was just waiting for me, and How I felt about the whole future issue. I was honest though, mentioning sure I want too,, but not right at this point. He already knew that, but when the time comes it comes. I dont want to rush into anything, want to let it happen,.For me its a huge step considering I never had really lived with anyone. Sure I had past bf's stay over etc, but its different when you both have a place to crash separately! But than again when I think bout it, if just say in a month from now he asked me to marry him I really would say yes. Im not one of those girls who has a mission to get married and have kids. But if it happens, it happens. Im happy where Im at. Have a great boyfriend., kinda already consider us together together, dont need a ring to show it. Ill be honest sure I thought about what I want in my own wedding. Where it would be, how many ppl, the kind of dress, but at the same time its a huge life change for me. Im use to taking care of myself, doing everything alone. Living alone than living with someone takes time to adjust. But Im more than willing to take that change and make it out to be the best. Just thankful that I have to a great guy to do that with. Who knows what will happen but at this moment Im enjoying where Im at with him, we get along great, we think of each other, there is no self thought, we're too busy trying to make each other happy..LOL..that we forget about ourselves. Never really had that before. I give in and he always gives back more. We dont fight, which is great. Im sure in time we will, but I really dont think that it would ever be huge. Its been over a year, and we've had some problems here and there, nothing major or threating to our relationship at all, kinda made us stronger if you ask me. I can say that all I want is for him and I to be happy, I want to make him happy and would do almost anything for him.

1 comment:

Teh Jess said...

Awww... Okay, I feel better now. lol. Guess I shoulda read this post before commenting on the last one! Glad things are working out for you two!