Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Flakes Are fallin on my Head!!

Gosh I hate snow, the cold, icy roads, I can not stand WINTER. Love the nice hot weather, summer days of wearing flip flops, the hot wind in my air, the smell of flowers, being able to leave my house without bundling up. Oh boy oh boy...I want summer. LOL.
Anyways, the weekend was amazing. Although Friday was absolutely horrible. I didn't sleep at all, and I had to work the next morning. I ended up pulling a all niter . Gosh it was not going well. So I stayed home and slept. Worked Saturday morning which wasn't too bad. I went out with the girls Saturday night...LOL..OH gosh..It was so much fun. I haven't hung out with them in a long time. We went to the Room, which was ok, because I haven't been there in a long time. It's nice not going to the clubs and then going. You have a better time that way:D I miss hanging out with my girl friends. Not so much the club scene but I do miss just hanging out with them. We danced,, drank, danced,...did I say we danced???.. I have lots of pics, had a blast!!! I never had that much fun in a real long time. Not that I dont have fun with other people. It's just that it was like old times when we we're like 22 and going out..Miss those girls. :D
Was also nice because my bf didn't give me hard time about going. I used to being yelled at and having to fight and all upset before heading out. No-wonder why I drank a lot. lol. I didn't drink a lot on Saturday there was no need too. But before when I used to go out I would drink a lot because I was so pissed off. Really nice to have a mature Bf, that tells me to have a good time and he'll talk to me tomorrow sorta deal.

No comments: