Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everything but the Kitchen Sink.

Cant really say much about this week. Has been kinda blah. Though I'm happy that I got some shifts this week. With working the holiday and getting decent amount of shifts, I could use the extra cash. This week went went by pretty fast, I'm so not looking forward to working the weekend. I had the weekend that just past off and I loved every moment of it. Again I havent seen my bf again all week. lol. Seems like I don't know when Ill see him because I have plans for this Friday and Saturday night. Friday Im suppose to go to a comedy club with my friend Korry. Its free tickets, food and possibly free stuff to win. He asked me like a week ago to go, I don't want to cancel now just because I haven't seen my bf. Saturday night the girls asked me once again to go out with them. I've canceled so many times with them that I kinda feel like Im missing out on everything that has been going on with them. Hell my girl has been separated from her bf for like over a month and I didn't even know. Thats how much I'm out of the loop. I dont have much cash at the moment. So they even are going to pick me up at home and we are going to pre-drink at Yvonne's place to also saving some more cash. I have to work days on sunday so I won't be out long, but it will feel good to go out dance and just hang out like the good old days. I miss them so much. Seems like everyone is just doing their own thing. I work a lot of afternoons so I miss a lot girl time with them. So even though I want to see my bf so much, I don't think a few more days won't hurt us. He doesn't know that I have plans.lol. News to him. I'm sure he is assuming that we are hanging out this weekend. Again its his bday in March and I have plans with him then. So it's not the end of the world if I see him Sunday night or something. My priorities right now are my friends because I've been neglecting them so much. I have groups of friends which they all don't hang out. lol. So I have to try and space my time out with all of them. Not always making everyone happy. But I try. Can't make everyone happy. The way I see it, If my bf and I are going to be together than we have the rest of our life's. My Friends have always been there , threw all those hard times. Bf's come and go all the time. If I break bridges with my friends than I can only blame myself. Friends are very important, at least good friends and I like to know that I can go to them if I really need them. So with that being said, I will do what I said I would do and go to my commitments. Should be interesting though. I haven't been down town in a long time. Well , at least the bar that we are planing to go to. As for as Korry concerns I can't break them either. I wish I could though , I wouldnt mind seeing my bf......:(
Oh well, life goes on, can't have the moon.

No comments: