Saturday, October 25, 2008

How did we??...

You used to hold my hand while we walked down the street, now you just stay way too far from me.
You used to talked with me late at night. Now you just fall right to sleep.
Could always make you laugh with all the lame things I did
Now all you do is look at me with that ugly look you give.

When the fling has gone, and the spark is out......
When the the smiles are gone and there's nothing left but doubt
The silent ways turns into screams and I'm pounder just one thing. .....

How did we get this way?
How can we just move on?
How do you feel at the end of the day when it seems that everything we had is gone??
Is it cause you want to be free? That we rather not be?
Normally I'm can leave and not let it dazzle me.
Knowing Our forever will never be

When love we had was so sweet and brand new
You used to undress me with your bright loved filled eyes
Now you can't bother to touch me and you tell me it's too late.

You said some things that you can never take back
It's like we're on the opposite side and love is what we lack
We opened up the can of worms, cause everything wiggles out of place.

Now should we stay together cause we're scared to be alone?
I got so used to this loud substance, it kind of feels like home
The Loneliness feels like the comfort of someone's warm embrace.
Knowing that our forever will never be the case.

2 comments:

Teh Jess said...

Just thought you might like to know that you do still have at least one reader! hehehe ;)

♥Miss Heather♥ said...

thanks...LOL...hahaha....at least someone cares!