Thursday, October 16, 2008

A number just a number??? OR is it????

Ive been weighing out the good and bad of this years bday. Yes folks my 24 year old days are OVER. New check box here I come. So far there hasnt been too much good, but other than meh It's just a number. When I was younger I thought Oh wow by 25 Ill be married perhaps, nice job, nice home, never having to worry about cash flow etc. NOT. Im not married, I have a ok job but dirty job, I rent and I pretty much live pay check to pay check. Who was I kidding. ?? Can't say my accomplishments have been great nor that Im proud. 5 more years and Ill be 30, to me that sounds like its coming too fast and Im scattered to think I can improve and actually accomplish something inspiring ..! In a deeper thought I know I went threw a lot as a young teen, had no self worth, and no condifence. Now I think back now and think what dumb ass I was and what and whom I took for granted!! I do the minding think of the "IF ONLY" I did this and that etc etc..... Nether the less, I turned out ok, aka- I could of done a lot better. !! I just hope the next 5 years are better and more productive.

No comments: