Monday, October 6, 2008

Another lost on the 5th

Got some really bad news today, my mimi passed away. I was in shock when my mom told me.
October 5th the same day my grandmother passed away 2 years exactly.!!! My mimi was a wonderful lady, going to miss her greatly!! :(
So strange how death is something we barely talk about, and yet it happens every day , hours, minutes and seconds.
Brings family either closer and sometimes further away to each other. Everyone takes death differently, some cry alone, close up, never stop crying, some dont show any emotion at all. Always wonder what a person goes threw within the seconds they are going to pass. Do they feel pain? Is it scary or just so natural that death has no emotion at all???? I suppose its all in how we die? I can honestly say Im not afraid to die. Not that I want too anytime soon but I know one day (hopefully a long time from now) I will go. It's amazing how we tend to take what we have such as relationships we have with others for granted. How seeing someone everyday can be taken from us within seconds.
I still remember the feeling when I found the news that my grams passed. It was like my whole world stooped and I stood there speechless not being able to breath cry yet alone blink.
I was really close to her. When my papa passed about ten or so years ago now, I was really sad as well, but I was kinda young so it didnt have such a great in packed on me. Its strange how some people are harder to accept then others when someone you know passes.


I wrote a poem for my grandma and posted it

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Early October

check it out. My grandmother diied October 5th 2006.
and her mother dies October 5th 2008

No comments: