Friday, January 4, 2008

Evaluation ?? Just a Matter of Thinking?

So I woke this Morning....Hoping that Ill be feeling a lil bit better....Looks that like the more you sleep the more you feel like you've been hit across the head with a steal ratchet! ..Woke-up to the guy up-stairs listening to his loud metal music. Got me to wonder if I can hear his overly annoying tunes which was not really that loud even from listening from the hall ,,,, can you hear what I'm doing????....If you just listen,,, you can hear a lot. Seems like the walls are made out paper which can only mean yes,, he can hear everything I do. He's been here for 2 years,, perhaps has everyone in this building know whats been going on in my life with all the fights, the yelling, the 2am phone calls and unnecessary objects flying across the room. If so,, welcome all to live Jerry Springer and I'm the Unknown host. At this particular moment I'm not starting out my "New" of New Year out very well.. My cats In heat, and I want to cough up a lung. I'm getting to the point that the Indoor cat I once had ,, might be an Outdoor cat... I may just mistakingly leave the front door open. You think they would get the picture after so many unbelievable and unnecessary loud cries, that they would face the fact they are not getting any cat ass.. If female human acted like this, the world will never be that same. Bad enough the female body gets a low blow for having "pms" and being too emotional , highly sensitive creatures. I beg to differ, but thats only my opinion. Has the animal species step down a notch and just laid it out on the table.. When a feline is in heat or aka,,* Im Horny and I want some of that* they just cry out and scream until a Male comes and gives it to her.. Talk about control. If the only life was that simple. Typically the Male gets on , gets in and gets out, give or take she ends up being knocked up , and left with all the kitty bearing to take on herself,,hahaha go figure.!! Just boils down to sex and satisfying the natural urges. If the low food chain male cat can pick up and leave once the load is done, nor wonder why the human male does the same thing. Ever wonder why the divorce rate is so high. Its like a new trend. Oh well if it doesn't work out Ill just divorce them in a few months . Oh hell , lets not get married spread you're seeds around a bit, perhaps settle down for a bit when the important holidays come around, and then speed off faster than a drag car race. Wonder why I haven't been married, lived with anyone, for me to realize that they are just going to get bored with me anyways???? I'll be lying if I said I haven't been in-love, but when can we say.. are we there yet?? Its all about finding that special someone and living in a the bedroom dream fairy tale...Then you wake up and think wtf was I thinking.??? Relationships tend to be more stressful, disappointing and little by little chipping away from who we truly are. Then before you know it, you have the incredible high-towered wall from your heart being mangled around threw a blender a few times. Not being able to trust and being in the train of thought.."I will never Love again" Relationships are like second job, so you call in sick a few times, perhaps do somethings that gets you fired, and than add some more "experiences" to your resume. Are we overly Evaluating things?? and expected more than what we get???. Of course we are, you don't leave in the movies, this is real and uncensored. Blood, guts, pain, just gotta know when to call it quits. Break-ups happen, people get hurt, cheat, lie, corruptions never felt so good. Its who can hurt who first and come out with the big powerful firework display!!! Everyone does it, lets things go at first. (you know the lil things that bother you about them.) Think,....... well maybe they will change,?? or it doesn't bother me that much,!!??? until a few months, years, later thats the first thing you bring up first when you know its going to end. Well I shoulda ...woulda.... coulda.... The whole "trial period" shouldn't be taken so lightly.

1 comment:

Teh Jess said...

Well, I didn't know you were on here either! lol. Coolness. Is there some way to subscribe to blogs on here, do you know? Or link to yours or something? I'm still trying to figure it all out.... ;-) Yay for blogs!