Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saying The Right things

Have you ever just wanted someone to say something to you, or perhaps something that to you just needed to hear??... .. . and never seem to get it??... Or they say things that are completely the opposite on what you want to actually wanted to know. Or even worse say nothing at all..

.Silence can either make you or break you.

Wish I had the power to go threw someone's mind and be able to know what their thinking. Not all the time....but in certain situations would be awesome.. Somethings you just need to know and the information is not there and way in the distance just completely untouchable. This past 2 years has been crazy, frustrating yet spontaneously amazing too.

They say there are signs that can tell you almost anything about someone and how they feel. Signs??? I must be off my rocker and totally out of tune cause I'm missing something with all this sign searching. If you don't tell people how things are how are you suppose to know ?

Is there really a such thing as mind reading??

I just recently have been helping out an guy pal of mine with your typical "women" problems. Seems like men they go threw the same things we do.. He's a bit younger than me and seems to come to me for advice...Actually a lot of people come to me with their relationship problems., Even though I can barely take on my own relationship problems. But I try and help and give them the best advice with what I've experienced.

Which got me thinking,... .... ... .. . .

Why does it always seem to be the "sweet" or "nice" men/women that get treated like Shit ?? Ruining the inner beauty of people that actually treat others the way one is suppose too, they have been balled around with an anti love chain . This world is cold, with cold people in it and is just getting worse. Why are we so afraid to love?
Seems like everyone's afraid to fall in love with someone, be their selfs and give it their all. I tend to second doubt everyone in my life.
I've been so disabled when it comes to letting my "true" feelings out. Rethinking everything out more than once to the point I drive myself on second guessing everything and anything,. My feelings, their feels, the "Why's, Does and the When's" .... Why is he really with me? Does he really mean the things he says?? and When will I see his true colours?? When does he start to change??...
I just wish I can just let things happen without thinking about my broken heart and worrying about emotionally getting hurt again.,..and again... I'm not a serious person at all. But I do have this HUGE wall that seems to be getting bigger and bigger. One thing can throw me off, one thing can make me reconsider things, Why I'am with this person, are they up to something, I'am just another fun hot fling??? I do this without any real reason but my own. Most of the time I get proven wrong either because I end up ended it before I get emotionally attached, Or it just so happens that I was over- thinking things out.

No comments: