Thursday, January 3, 2008

Somethiing New to Try


well

......So I figured hmmm .....what can i do this year that I never did, that could be fun, new and exciting ??? ummm.....Oh I know......start blogging !!!???

its a new year...Why the Hell not!!

I cant believe its already 2008,,, my gosh where in the heck did this year go??? Seems like the older you get the faster time goes by, the more you learn and possibly more you want to forget.. Accomplish things that you never thought you could or more less walk daily with one eye closed and hope for the best????. I just hope this year something happens thats actually good for a change. Good and Change is something I haven't seen in a long ass time!!!. I managed to do a lot of stupid and unsuccessful things this past year. Although I've made some friends, had some laughs and did some of my own housecleaning from last year. Adjusting to those Housecleanings-aka *getting rid of anything dirty, and destructive such as an old bf!!!!*... well wasn't something I enjoyed. Well actually kinda....But it was all worth it in the end... So now Im left with a clean page for this year,,, so far,, I started this year with a COLD...yes,, indeed,, New Years Eve,, I kinda felt blah,, draggy,, the feeling that you know when you feel like your going to be sick with a cold. Sure enough New Years Day, I WAS SICK,, :(

Coughing, Running noise, like the shit'in a Basket....Ya for me...Not looking up to what I want. Although if all this year brings me is a cold, and perhaps some lil lows here and there...I can manage that!!! You cant have your Hi's in Life without the downers...

Just glad I was off for the Holidays!! Hurray, ya goin on 8 years of working at the hospital its about damn time I get it off. I've worked every Christmas since 99, and this Year I got BOTH New Years and Christmas off..I don't mind working there though I cant complain. Good Befits, pays my rent, my bills...So,, in all fairness its all good. Have seen a lot of stuff though,. Things I'd rather not. People dying, the sick getting sicker, Families forgetting about love ones. and sometimes even the care not so well...But all people say about that is "well thats life"...I have some favorites and seen some of them pass away which is hard. All goes with the Job I guess..Just try not to bring it home with me, not forgetting , just leaving it somewhere else.

Thats why I love being on my own,.Moved out when I was like 19-20years of age. Absolutely love it!!! Can walk around in my panties and Bra, come home at all hours, have anyone over whenever, eat whatever I want, everything I have is MINE. Although I worked my ass off for it, and I do go without something considering I don't not have a room-mate. Never really liked the whole idea with having a room-mate. Having to worry about someone else,?? I can barely take care of myself let alone having to deal with another person hide away secrets. I like my place clean,, not like overly clean though, just tidy and things kept in their place. I've had previous Bf's not live with me, but stay over a lot. After awhile, you learn that people change after a good year, and dirty habits and secret ways of living come out. Its all in the matter if you can live with it and be able to manage and still be happy...Lets just say in the dating scene I failed miserably.

But who knows

I guess you just know

who's the right

person


No comments: