Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Is Bloggin the new 08'???



Recently I came to conclusion that Blogging isn't all too bad..Others may think it as a way to publicly revealing your life -like a rock-star without the star life.- While I have another opinion to that. You don't have tell all, and frankly you don't even have to talk about whats going on in your so-called-life as well. Theres lots of randomly uneventful , yet opinionated things you can bore people about in your blog.
Give and take there are some that cant enough of openly admitting on how they live their life with details grant ya. I prefer the more less unrevealing and just plain out blahing more than blogging -pointless gestures that are full of randomness opinions that one could ever blog bout. Yes I'm completely boring and I love it!!.. I wont say any names...But Yes, "my names Heather and I'm a blogger"!!......
According to other sources blogging is remotely pointless...pssshhh.. We all have our 'ings" we like to do, Gamin, singin, facebookin, hackin, myspacin, golfin, there just hobbies, some take in a lil too much and mistakenly make it more of a part time job! Full -timers need treatment.!!!
So if you dont like it,, dont read it. I like to write, getting all my creative yet unmeaning things out, so my brain doesn't over heat...lol.. Judgment gets you no- where but lonely and with no friends. Or with friends that feel sorry for you and are just there cause they feel bad. hehe, Nah, people are not like that?? haha, yah ok, there's more fake people out there than there is Realism.
Whatever happen to just telling how it is. ?? Doing what you want, with no worries on what others are going to think. Welcome to the real world folks where judgment is not a flaw and people who try not judge others with one's Gossip and juicy 411's is not in with the new "in" . We all do it, talk about one another, gossip, and what not.. You don't hear someone talk bout their own Gossip. Unless they are completely into themselves. I don't mean good gossip either.
Girls tend to gossip more,,,,,bawahahaha,, um mm WRONG,... Both are charged equally!!
Men do it too..Not always all the same topic..You barely hear guys say, "hey dude turn around, see that guy?? what the hell was he thinking dressing like that???....Or do they??? ....

Another off the score board topic..Was at work today, I guess when your a housekeeper you tend to be invisible to others who think they are more important and more valuable. I had about 3-4 nurses just walk in front of me ,walk on my CLEAN "wet" floor, talk above me, and completely ignore that fact that I was there. Nothing against nurses. Please really, but its soo true. Doctors as well...Had one this one Doctor,... I was changing a garbage bag and as I was Putting a "New" bag in the garbage bucket, he threw his nasty snotty Kleenex in it. Hello,, whats up Doc?? Do you not see I'm changing the bag?? Wait Goddamn 5 seconds until I put I new on in!! Not like I walked away or anything leaving it bag less...Hello,,,I was standing Right over it with a new garbage bag in my hands...!Some peoples kids,,Ill tell ya..And this was a Doctor????, educated sure, but no manners. The stuff you see and the way you tend to get treated because of your job title, is unreal. People are so rude, and only thinking bout them selfs, instead of all working together!! Cant we all just work together?? Im in the same union make pretty much the same wages, but my job title does acquire cleaning people's asses and giving out meds. Don't come crying to me when you stumble over a wet floor sign making it CLEAR to you that the floor is wet and you slip. Wait a few minutes and go in there when its dry!!!! Frustrates me to the bitter bone!!!

No comments: