Friday, February 15, 2008

Impulsive Moments!

Thursday night was not an ordinary night, Jess and I had planned to go to yoga considering it was our light yoga night!! I was so sore that I figured I would just go 15mins of cardio just to warm up. So Jess mentions that she wanted to get a piercing done.. Well than, hmmm so figured I would tag along. lol.. Then head over to the gym once we are done.
So we meet up down town by the tattoo & Piercing Shop, we walk in , Jess explains what she wants to get done. I was thinking about getting my Tragus done.(a part of your ear) I always wanted to get that pierced. So I asked the guy how much it would be. $50 bucks. not too bad. After Jess Finished filling out the paper work they make you fill before they actually do anything to you. The guy asked me if I was getting it done today or not. I looked at Jess, and was Like hmmm should I?? ..lol.. Took one second thought and said "sure why Not' lol.:D
So I filled out my necessary paper work and we both Heading out to the little room where this fine procedure would take place. Jess went first. Poor girl was really nervous. but it looked pretty wicked.(she got something else done) Now its my turn for me, Yah,,lol.. I was a lil nervous considering I haven't gotten a piercing done is so long.. But he recommended me to check out a picture of a Anti-tragus which I liked a lot better. Looked very neat, and I never really seen it on anyone! So I decided to go with that!! Once he marked and set everything up I sat down and hoped I wouldn't pass out!! lol I have 5 tattoo's and two other piercings but you never know , different places in your body react differently and I kinda have a sensitivity to fake jewelery . So anyhoo in not even 20 seconds or so it was done! Not even half painful that I accepted!! Even after wards wasn't too bad. Although Jess was kinda sore, so we didn't bother going to Yoga!!! LOL... Talk about just going with the flow.!!.... I Love BEING Spontaneous!!!!

No comments: