Wednesday, February 6, 2008

There are Summer Days and There are Crapola Days..


~Couldn't help but notice how horrible it is outside today. Slushy rainy, cold and wet out.!! Not a good day to be doing daily errands around the city thats for sure. These kinds of days I just want jump into some warm comfy clothes , lay in bed and watch lots of movies! Doesn't that sound rather day-fabulous!!.. I cant wait for the warming weather to come. I'm sick of the harsh cold, colorless weather! Bring on summer! . .

People tend to be more grumpier in the winter time. I really do think the weather does effect your mood. When its nice and warm out, its great to be outside walk around, and just enjoy the outdoors.
Winter brings on the hibernation in people. No-one wants to go out and be outside..Tends to make people depressed being in doors all the time. I really do wish I lived in an area where it was only 3 seasons instead of 4. Spring, Summer and Fall. Oh boy, and skip Winter!! That would be Fantastic! I don't mind it being mild out were you have wear a sweater. But where it's below 0 and it freezing out, I can't stand it!! bbrrrrr.... I just want to hibernate for the Winter months~

No comments: