Sunday, February 24, 2008

Air less

The room is colder now, I think it's sick of me
Un-tie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now
Gonna run till I can no longer walk
And I'm standing down...
I think I'm moving but there's nothing there
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Oh, but you don't see
You've got my eyes set on anywhere but here
I'm glancing down on myself, counting up my years
I start to wonder why you're ' there and not here'
Should of given you everything , should of given me all of you
But what's there ain't what we really need
Every moment I try and stay clear
One last Time to make my last attempt to feel
I'm moving. But I don't go nowhere
Should of known that I would get scared
I've become what I can no longer be,
I'm tryin to come back, can fell all my senses fallen back
Can Un-not all the sand bags, I never thought I Would...
Beg My Unsteady legs, please don't fail on me now
Gonna run till I can no longer walk

No comments: