Monday, February 11, 2008

let It BURN BABY!

Today was the first time I actually went to go work-out. I'll tell ya 7am work outs come so early!! I'm trying to do this slow so I don't end up hurting myself or be unbearably sore. But it felt great! Although I felt my abs crunches within a few minutes! Jess and I had fun though. After a let it burn work-put we heading to the mall to get a yoga mat. Wow what a mat of a hunt.. We didn't realize how expensive they would be. We had to do some serious shop around. Ended up going to Sears and picking a $30.00 mat. Yes, 30bucks! For a piece of rubber! I could melt down a tire and it would be cheaper!!! Some of them were like $34-39 just for the MAT! We also wanted to at lease have a carry case, most didn't have a case. The one we got has a built on strap for easy carrying. Which comes in handy. But I'd rather spend the money then use the bum smelly ones they have at the gym. Yuck.
So now its another Yoga night. This time it's regular yoga rather than the light yoga we did last Monday night. Should be interesting to see the difference. We we're told that Yoga is intense and that we are going to be sore from all the stretching and what not. Poor Jess is already feeling sore..lol Hopefully Yoga with help her with stretching all those sore muscles of hers and not make her worse!!! I think I may go tomorrow morning too if I don't get called into work. Mornings seem to be good. Less people there, and I feel like I have more energy throwout the day which is another bonus! Ya for YOGA.

1 comment:

Teh Jess said...

Yeah, yoga rocks, huh? I am loving the workouts and the yoga. :-) Nice to have the balance too - work out hard and push myself, and then relax and focus on breathing and whatnot with yoga. And I'm actually enjoying being up early early in the morning too! lol. Find I definitely get to sleep better at night. No more tossing and turning in bed for me! :-)