Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Something To Look Forward too!

So another Blog today!,..Yes indeed two in one day. How about that!
Well this year I wanted to start a gym, been meaning to join one. Kinda a new years resolution I guess I made for myself.
I was suppose to join one with my Friend Korry, but he wasn't really on the game of going. So I text Jess to see if she wanted to join with me. She had just joined one yesterday!! Found that really weird, but it works.lol..
Now her and I are going tomorrow to do YOGA. woo hoo Yoga! I always wanted to try that. Im just glad I found someone to go with me at times. Always better to go with someone for sure. Just have to go there before hand and set up my membership. Which I guess is pretty set- forward. Then its Yoga TIME!!! Pretty pumped about that, now I have no excuse for me NOT to work-out. Not that I need to loose weight or anything like that. But toning up and getting a "Healthy" start for the new year! I use to work-out a lot, I loved the way I felt after I worked out, maybe it will give some more energy! I need to space my time in better places than rather in front of the computer! I think working out and getting into a better state of mind with how I feel with my "inner physical appearance" will be great. Need to get my heart healthy and my body back to where it was at one time. Yes. I did have a better toned body. I've been slacking in that department. Just need some incentive to actually go. I'm curious with what other classes besides Yoga that I can take. I did belly dancing and that was absolutely awesome! Had such a great time with that class. Boy let me tell you, its a lot harder than it looks. Works a lot of muscles I never knew I had!!.....lol
Although Im not looking forward to being sore.. Eeekkkk I remember when I FIRST worked-out I sure was sore for a few days. But if I do it right Im sure it wont be all that bad!
Should be fun, new, and a lot better for me to be doing that than sitting on my lazy butt!!

No comments: