Thursday, February 21, 2008

Left Wondering

Had a very long but pretty good day. Started out with having the adventure of taking an unusual site seeing bus to the bank. It's by the market so I figured I would do a walk around threw and see what was there. Could help but notice all the different yet exotic things you can get. It's amazing how different nationalities have so many foods. Was tempted to buy something, but I didn't have any extra cash so I just browsed around looking at all the different kinds yummy selections. After I wiped my drool off my lip (yes I left my house without eating so I was getting hungry) I walked to the nearest Tim Hortons to grab a coffee and some change for way back home. Listening to my ipod as I sat down and took a seat on the bus I got to thinking about what else I had to do. One day off and it was already almost 2:00pm. I never really took the time to notice how many people can be so rude. This poor young mentally challenge boy got on the bus he was dropped off by I believe who was his social worker. The bus driver must have known who he was because he said "hello I'll watch him" to the fellow who was waiting for the bus with him. It was kinda cute because he saw me smiled and sat in the seat over from me. I curiously watched him gather up his things and pulled out his cross word puzzle and pencils. About 5min later the young boy dropped his book on the floor. It was not to far from my seat so I picked it up for him. He smiled and said thank-you. The man sitting in front of me looked back and smiled also. It really seemed like no-one really paid any attention to him, I felt kinda sorry from him too and how much I take for granted. I'm well aware with my decisions, thoughts, wants, and can manage living alone without anyone holding my hand guiding me threw things. Unlike some people who can't not because they don't want too, just because mentally they can't. I'm really grateful that I'm able to work, go out when I please and have the responsibilities that one needs to be able to make it in this cruel world. Couldn't imagine living without knowing where I'am and not knowing any better.
Finally I get home, was pretty cold out so I was happy I was in the warmth and out of the cold. I had a few hours before I had to head out again to go the gym and go to my Yoga class. I've been slacking this week so I figured I would go. Jess and I usually go together but I wanted to work-out before hand since I didn't go this much at all this week. So I spent sometime surfing the net and talking online. I talked to my bf which by the way I haven't seen in like almost a week. Not really sure what to make of that. I seen him for like 5min on Monday and since than I haven't seen him since and its now Friday! He's been going to bed real early and I spent the last two days working afternoons. So we have been just text messaging. It's been really weird lately. I feel like we are kinda falling apart. Although I know he has been working early days and not really feeling that great, I just find it a little hurtful that he doesn't really even want to talk on the phone. I've been working till 11pm the last few days so I can understand why it's hard for him to stay up. Though a phone call would be nice instead of a text message.Well anyways we talked for a bit online catching up and what not. By than it was almost 5pm and I had to leave shortly to head out to the gym. My yoga class started at 7 and I wanted to get at least an half hour of workout in. I figured I would leave before 6. Than to come to realize I missed that last bus so I had to wait till the 6:09 bus. Grrr.. So I said bye to my bf and I left the house. To make matters worse I received a text message from Jess saying that she wouldn't be able to make it out because her bf was making her dinner and they needed some quality time. Well than ok, guess I'm on my own for yoga. As I waited and waited for the bus to come, I started to get real cold and looked to see what time it was. It was 6:14pm, wtf is going and where the heck is the bus. I started to get impatient the next one didn't leave until another 15minutes. Somehow I missed it and I was waiting yet another 15minutes. I was pretty pissed and rethinking about heading back home. I had plans with my friend Korry to pick me up from the gym and go see a movie after I was done . I thought about how much I've been neglecting on going to the gym this week, which got me to sit there and wait. lol. Finally the bus had arrived but giving me no time to work out before hand. I decided that I would skip the yoga class and just work-out for an hour since that all the time I had before 8:00pm when Korry was going to meet me. After my long yet well needed work-out I heading down to the locker room and changed.
Korry just bought a new car so when I got outside I didn't know what to look for. I waited about 5minutes and he showed up. Thank goodness because I was started to get cold.
So we went to the mall where the movie was playing we had loads of time before the movie started. We just walked around the mall a bit figured we would get our tickets, popcorn , pop and head out to the theater to sit and wait. Was a pretty good and cute movie. Chic flick all the way. lol. :D Its nice to finally end your day with a nice movie and a good friend.!

No comments: