Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just a Matter of Opinion...

We all have thoughts and different opinions on how we think and feel about certain issues. Or do we? Couldn't help but notice some people tend to lean towards what others think and tend to not make up there own minds and make their own decisions. How honest are you being with yourself if you are letting someone influence you on the choices you make. If your always leaning on someone else to do these things how is that healthy. The world is full of lots of individual choices, some are life changing and can have a huge in pack. How is always answering with I don't know what do you think ? self righteous...Stand in line and follow the leader! I'm think I'm pretty independent, not afraid to share my opinions and make my own decisions. Although of course I sometimes ask for a second opinion, but in the end I make that decision. I don't need someone guiding me threw it and making my own mind up. Whats the point of having a mind, if your never going to use it.
individuality is our only way to be different it's a beautiful thing. Nothing wrong with speaking your mind, sharing how you truly feel about something. Since when being a copy of another persons views get you anywhere. I don't see the point to just agree with someone, just because your afraid to speak-out. What are people so afraid of? Being different, not having the same views can be rather interesting. You can learn a lot from others, and your self with standing alone and actually not backing down to how you feel. I like being different. With the things I wear, how I present myself, I don't care what other people think I just do what I feel comfortable with. If I want to wear a long socks over my jeans with a tank top over my long shirt I will. If I order something to eat or drink its going to be because I want that. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that at all what soever. It happens in my relationships, my friends, my work place, my family, with my everyday life. Cherish the choices that comes you're way,
I'm who I'am And I love every minute of it.



No comments: