Monday, February 4, 2008

Unbelievable,


Ive always said I would know where to find love,
Never thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
Always felt I should quit and just give up.
But you came along and you changed my whole world and made me look on everything,
Now I'm somewhere, somewhere I've never thought I would be before.
Now I see, what love truly means.

It's so unbelievable,
Don't want to let it go,
Something so amazing, something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you'll always be,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.

In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
I could never imagine being somewhere else,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how.
I'm alive, in a place that I want to be
And I've never would of thought that you could me make see
what love means.
When I think of what I have, and the chances I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and see, what love really means

No comments: